When you join the Long Island Alarm Association (LIAA), you are automatically a member of the New York Burglar And Fire Association (NYBFA), as well as a member of The National Burglar & Fire Alarm Association (NBFAA). These associations are dedicated to representing, promoting and supporting the electronic life safety, security and systems industry.
We deliver value to members through government advocacy, communications services, professional development, networking opportunities and endorsed programs.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP DELIVERS:
• Partnership with the nation’s oldest, largest, and most trusted electronic life safety, security and systems association
• Company credibility and image • Member-exclusive coupon book totaling more than $1250 in savings.
• Professional, personal, and business growth opportunities through the NBFAA National Training School (NTS), which can be administered in the classroom or online
• More than 2,500 online business skills courses available at member-discounted rates
• Up to $5M in general liability/errors & omissions (E&O) insurance through Security America Risk Retention Group – exclusive to NBFAA members
• Employee recruitment services through wildbullet.com, the largest industry recruitment site in the U.S.
• Complimentary state licensing guide
• Networking and business-sharing opportunities with fellow NBFAA members
• Business-related resource guides on consumer contracts and E&O insurance
• Advice on industry issues such as VoIP and Advanced Mobile Phone System (AMPS) (and how they affect your business)
• Industry relevant communication via regular mail, the Web site, electronic member updates, quarterly newsletters, and state legislative reports.
As an industry professional, you face the challenge of staying abreast of and responding to technological advances, legislative issues, staff training and professional development, and other changes to the environment in which you operate.
Let the power of the LIAA bring you… One strong, collective voice to speak and to act on your behalf with regard to industry issues and affairs.
Training and the ability to provide your employees with training at a cost-effective rate Leaders, mentors and colleagues to turn to for quick advice and tried-and-true solutions Bottom-line savings and discounts on products and services your business may use every day Information that is fast and reliable.
National exposure through your member company listing and lead generation from consumer inquiries.
Lobbying on your behalf at the national, state, and local levels to protect your vested interests.
This document also in PDF format